Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ukraine brides are the best

I met my fiancé Julie through the Kate Dating in 2015. We started chatting with each other regularly on June.

I was surprised with her serious intentions and couldn’t believe at first that she was interested in our communication.

Honestly, I am very shy person and slightly timid. So, I couldn’t believe that fact. She seemed to be over-qualified, as for me, lol.

 Nevertheless, she proved me the opposite.

She, literally, made me fall in love with her. Julie was ukraine bride was opened and fair with me in every occasion. She often asked me about my mood, life, hobbies and, even, about my favorite dish!

Wow, she is very caring girl with a generous soul!

We have been visited each other for 4 times, depsite the great destination. I first went to meet her in Ukraine on November 2015. My last and recent visit was in March 7, 2016.

We have got engaged, then and hope to be married in the UK soon.

 I just want to thank Kate Dating for our wonderful love story.

You proved me wrong that there are indeed successful stories happening here. God Bless to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment